- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Customer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
Email Usage – The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
- How We Collect Information
- Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
How We Collect Information
We may collect information in two ways:
1. Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, when you email us you may choose to provide us with personal information such as your name, contact information (e.g. your email address or phone number), date of birth, or other details of that nature. Another example of a time you may choose to provide us with your personal information is when you enter a giveaway/contest on our website.
You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate leave a comment on an article. You should be aware of the fact that any information you post may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Site. It is therefore strongly advised to refrain from posting sensitive or personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
2. Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit Cute Home Pets
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Web Technologies
“Pixels”/“Web Beacons” (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, to monitor how many visitors view our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user’s hard drive, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages (or in an e-mail).
We may also use Google Analytics to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop website content. This analytics data is not tied to any Personal Information. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit:
You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our Use of Such Technologies Fall into the Following Categories:
Advertising or Targeting Related
We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement. If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
As noted above, you may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at:
If you have any questions about any of the above information or any other question or feedback, please feel free to contact us at cutehomepets.com[@]gmail.com